Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy 62nd Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my awesome dad. I've been blessed to have a dad who really cares about my good and welfare as well as that of my husband and daughters. In the last several years I can honestly say my dad has become my friend. Thanks, Dad, for always offering your wisdom and love and support in everything we've done. You're the best! Unfortunately I'm using a computer that does not have my pictures stored in it, so I can't display a photo of my dad, but I'm sure once I get back into the swing of things in the blogging world (yes, I've taken a bit of a break) I'll have some pics up to share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sweetheart! I, too, feel that you're not only my daughter, but someone who's grown into a beautiful, loving, and talented woman who I include in my circle of best friends. I'm blessed to be a part of your family! I love you all.

Leti said...

Happy Birthday Mel! May your day be filled with joy and celebration.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Leti! It was a fine day and the celebration continues. . . . . :-)