Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Farewell

After much consideration, I've decided to close down my blog. I just don't have the time to maintain it the way I used to. I would like to start scrapbooking again (which I haven't done in over a year!) and I would always excuse myself from it thinking, "well, it's on my blog". So a big THANK YOU to all who have faithfully visited "In Him, Through Him, For Him" and have taken the time to leave comments. I will still be checking in to the blogs I follow and love so much. And I just know that after I hit "publish post" there will be a million ideas of things I just have to blog about. Ha!

So may all we are, say and do be in Christ, through Christ, & for Christ. And may He bless you abundantly.

Love and Blessings,
Laura

6 comments:

Megs said...

Hi Laura, I have to say that you have been on my heart this last week. I have wanted to e-mail you and am wondering if you can e-mail me with your e-mail address? I have thought about the same thing in closing my blog down so I understand, but am sad that I won't be able to stay in contact with you through blogging anymore. My address is mnmshrewsberry@gmail.com. God bless you guys!!

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
(ok, that was a little dramatic...)
But I will sorely miss your blog :(

Adrienne said...

I am going to miss your blog. At least I get to see you and the family on Sundays!

Dad said...

I understand but sorry to see your blog end. I always enjoyed tracking your "Clustr Map," especially looking at the dots from Ireland, London, Paris, and Kenya. :-) Fortunately, I get to see y'all in person. :-))

:corinne: said...

I'll miss your posts girlie. But totally understand. God Bless~!

Mrs. R said...

:( I'll be sad to see you go, but understand completely. God Bless!