Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Little Paranoid?

Remember several months ago when there was the big scare of too much lead content in paint on products made in China? Well my mom started looking at EVERYTHING to see where it was made and apparently my Annie caught on. I think the very first words she ever learned to recognize are "Made in China". Ever since then she looks at everything and when she finds those dreaded words, she yells, "Made in China...AAAAA!!!" So a few nights ago she was making what she called newspaper articles and hot off the press was this...





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, that's my granddaughter! :-)

Megs said...

That is too funny! I had to read that to Matthew. We both got a kick out of it. Annie seems like she is such a character!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just enlarged Annie's drawing and was amazed at the detail! The expressions on the faces, the spelling, even the oval. What a perceptive and expressive child!

Mrs. R said...

This reminded me of our conversation at Christmas. :)

:corinne: said...

ROFLOL...that's hysterical...well it goes to show that children are very perceptive and get things quite easily. Good to know for me in the future. hee hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I love her!!! She needs to come over and check Josiah's toys! Give them both Auntie Carin hugs!!

Bridget said...

too cute!