Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our Ultrasound















We finally had our ultrasound today! Last night I was like a kid going to Disneyland the next day. I literally woke up 5 times throughout the night with excitement. My girls had made a paper chain counting down the days and our big day was finally here!

Everything went really well. The baby is right on target for my March 4th due date. The doctor had no concerns at all (except for health care reform which he vented about for a good 10 minutes!). We are excited to welcome this new little person into our lives. I guess that's about it! Oh wait, am I forgetting anything??? Ohhhhh, you want to know if it's a girl or boy. Well here is Bekah's note to the doctor...it tells all...(you may want click to enlarge for a clear view)









14 comments:

Cecilia said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!!! I BET JOSE IS JUST IN AWE. WOOHOO, SO VERRRYYY HAPPY FOR YOU.

Melody said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!!!! Yay!!! The girls must be so so excited!!!

Leti said...

I am so excited I could cry...wait, I am crying. Just to see God's incredible miracle of a baby in a tummy - WOW! And I absolutely love Bek's note. I am excited because of the good report. Can't wait to see his beautiful face!

Claudia Garduno said...

FELICIDADES..QUE DIOS LOS VENDIGA CON SU NUEVO NINO...MUCHAS FELICIDADES...=)
Laura, thank you for sharing and I'm so happy for all of you... praise our Lord for his faithfulness...you take care!
Trusting in Him,
Claudia G.
P.S. Same Bek's note...and frame it!

Megs said...

Oh Laura! I am so excited for you! You guys are going to be so blessed with a baby boy! How fun for the girls to have a baby brother:) I am rejoicing with you guys and your healthy baby:)

Adrienne said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family. You guys are always in my prayers.

jrsfavgirl said...

Ohhhh.....I just got the chills, I am so excited for you and your family! What a blessing...God is good!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness!!!! How sweet. I am so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to meet the little Guy. I got goose bumps and wanted to cry. God is SO good. The ultrasound looks so clear and detailed.

You take care and give your girls a huge hug for me. and tell them to rub your belly for me.

love,
nettie

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Jess Stevens said...

OHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHH MY GOODNESS, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so very excited for your family, a little boy.
And that note is too precious for words. You gotta scrap that one Mama :-)

Isabel said...

What an adorable note! Congratulations. :)

Sandy said...

What a real blessing. It makes me want to cry I'm so happy for you. God bless you and your precious baby and family!

Mrs. R said...

I haven't been online in weeks, so this is waaayyy late, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jannette Thrasher said...

Miss you guy's. HOpe all is well. Praying for the baby.

Luv,
Nettie