Monday, April 18, 2011

Start of Easter Break

This week we are on Easter vacation from home school.  I have some Easter crafts and activities planned for the kiddos but since today is Jose's day off, we decided to take them on a little outing.  We went to the L.A. Arboretum.  It was cool and drizzly, but not very crowded so it was nice.




Above is Bekah hungry and as she says "feeling floppy".  So we ate lunch...here's a pic I love of Daddy and Joey -
When we came home the girls starting painting some flower pots...

And here's a cute pic of my Super Hero Joe, just because.  : )


Aside from the cough I can't get rid of, it's been a nice day!

4 comments:

Jannette Thrasher said...

Joey is SO cute! I love your new blog look. It's fun reading updates about your family. It's like a pretty book.

Leti said...

Love it! Love it! All of it :-)

Melody said...

So glad to see you back on here! :)

Anonymous said...

How beautiful that place is!
I want to go there. :)

I want to see Joey walk!!!