Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Beds!


We bought our girls new bunk beds! We knew we were going to have to do it soon since Annie could no longer stretch out completely on her toddler bed...yes she is 5 years old and still slept in a toddler bed. She actually mourned the loss of her baby mattress (I think she is going to turn out to be a pack rat!). As you can probably tell from the picture above, Bek could still fit in a crib if she had to. :) My girls are growing up, though, and its a fun change to make in their bedroom.

On a side note, I have to say that I love my car!! I have a mini-van and I don't care that its not "cool". :) It is paid off and drives well. Aside from that we were able to bring home a bunk bed and two mattresses in it...not bad!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, girls! I always wanted bunk beds when I shared a bedroom with my brother, Tony. Instead, we had two hand-me-down twin beds on each side of the room. My side was neat and his side was a dump! HA! Congratulations! I love you!
--Gramps!

Mrs. R said...

Those are so cute! They are going to enjoy those so much--I always wanted a bunk bed. Okay, so I didn't have a sister to share it with...but still.

Anonymous said...

This article focus on the benefits of Bunk Beds. These beds are very cool and comfortable. These beds provide enough space in the room making easier for moving from one place to another.
Some of the Bunk beds can even gives you the best quality modification.

Name: Sam The Bunk Beds Expert
E-mail: bunkbeds@gmail.com
URL:http://www.lirmarketing.ie/bed_range/fun_bus.htm