Monday, May 5, 2008

Tupperware Party

My sister-in-law, Monica, put on a Tupperware party for me a couple weeks ago. She did such a fabulous job and really impressed me with her presentation. She signed me up to be a consultant and I'm so excited! At my own party I earned so much free Tupperware, which includes a Lemonade Prep and Serve kit. I can't wait for my Fedex lady to bring it to me! So many of my friends were so sweet to order products, even though they couldn't make it to the party. This coming Friday will be my first party to put on by myself...I'm nervous! Hopefully it will be lots of fun and my host will earn tons of free and discounted Tupperware. Here is the link to my own Tupperware website. Feel free to contact me at "lauramramirez AT my2.tupperware.com" (the e-mail is not in the correct format to reduce spammers) if you're ever interested in ordering products or hosting your own party to earn free products.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll do just fine putting on your T-ware party. Where do you think the girls get their great personalities from?! (P.S. I'm sure some came from Jose too!)