Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In an effort to keep my girls active and socialized, I just signed them up for a creative movement (what is that, exactly?)and tumbling class. The only community class I ever signed Annie up for was tap/ballet about a year and a half ago. It was a nightmare. She just wasn't ready to follow the teacher and take turns, etc. I'm hoping things will go a little smoother this time around, especially since both of my girls will be in class together. I'm sure I'll be posting pictures as class begins next Monday.

5 comments:

Jess Stevens said...

sounds like fun & I think that's great they get to go to class together. can't wait to see pics.

Leti said...

how fun:-) Can't wait to see the pics.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I like to take the kids swimming so that they will knock out at bed time.They have so much energy that I get tired watching them. I thought about putting Zeek in a tumbling class.

Stay cool this summer.

Love,
Nettie

Moni said...

Hi , laura that seem like lots of fun for the girls. Can't wait to see the pics. Hey will they take shammy in that class. Just kidding.



Love Moni,

Mrs. R said...

Okay, reading this post reminded me of the story my mom told me about Annie's experience ballet dancing. :) I know it probably wasn't funny for her Mommy, but I thought it was a pretty cute story. :) I can't wait for those pictures!

And maybe "creative movement" is like modern dance?