Saturday, August 2, 2008

Classroom

Yay!!! We finished putting together our classroom for the upcoming school year. It has a dry erase board, bulletin board, world map, U.S. map, days of the week, a globe, craft supplies, books, puzzles, and a border of the alphabet. All we need is an American flag for the finishing touch. I can't wait to start school! I have skeleton lesson plans done for the first couple of months and 2 field trips planned. The leader of the homeschool ministry at church called this morning to welcome us to the group and let us know we're official! All I need is a long skirt and to put my hair in a nice neat bun. Just kidding. Actually yesterday I went to get my hair done (something I don't do often enough). I chopped it to my chin and after 7 years of have zero artificial color I finally put some Honey Blonde highlights in.

Here are a few pictures of our classroom/dining room.




6 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Cute classroom! We spend most of our time at the kitchen table. My girls are all teens. I even graduated one this year...sniff, sniff. Good luck with the new school year.

Anonymous said...

You need a calendar! I'll see what I have when I get back to school. There are many important DAILY activities you do with it.

linda said...

It looks so nice, "maybe you can come and help me with my daycare classroom" May the Lord bless you in this new venture.
Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you. This year is going to be lots of fun. Your classroom looks great.

Blessings on your home school.

Love,
Nettie

Mrs. R said...

What, no pictures of the hair? :)

I love your classroom. :) I can't wait to hear how school goes. Your girls are so lucky. They're going to have so much fun!

Leti said...

Love the classroom...the excitement is contagious!