Sunday, February 3, 2008

Its My Centennial!!!

I can't believe this is my 100th post! For those of you who read my last post for Annie's birthday, you're probably wondering where that slide show is. Call me a bad mom, too busy, or too lazy, but it just hasn't gotten put together yet. It will, though. :)

So what better of a subject to write about for my big 100 than God's faithfulness? None if you ask me. Anyway, if you read my post about the woman I came across at the grocery store, you'll know I was at a loss as to how to help out. Early last week I received an email from my MOPS group about a service project we would be helping out with...we would be providing for the needs of many women and children at a local homeless shelter. Voila!!! So God put the desire in my heart the week before and provided an opportunity to do something about it a couple days ago. I certainly don't intend for that to be the last of my contributions. As the Lord leads and provides opportunities, I pray I will always be ready and willing to help those in need.


Great is Your faithfulness - Lamentations 3:23b

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th post, Sweetheart! Keep 'em coming complete with photos. I always look forward to seeing what's going on with you and the family.

By the way, if Jeff didn't tell you, practice on Saturday was MOST excellent! We actually sounded pretty good and he and I are off to shop for guitar amplifiers this evening.

Anonymous said...

The Lord is Faithful and He knows our thoughts afar off. He wants to bless us as it is more blessed to give. May the Lord continue to open up those wonderful doors of oportunity.

Love,
Nettie

Jess Stevens said...

Laura that is awesome that the Lord prepared you for serving thru MOPS. How wonderful it is to be open to our Lord using us!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!