Saturday, April 25, 2009

**Blue Eyes**
















First of all, thank you to Melody for letting me know the above pictures are on our church website! I've been wanting to blog about this, but wanted a picture to attach.

Anyway, its always fun to find out who your children favor and why. Rebekah just adores her Sunday school teacher, Teacher Keith (or "Teacher Keef" as Bek says). Notice in the picture to the right all the other kids are participating in worship...except Bekah. She has to be near Teacher Keith. A few months ago I asked her why she likes him so much. With a far-off gaze and a sweet smile she said, "I like his blue eyes."

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh how sweet! Isn't it precious when they have a bond with their teachers at Sunday School? Joshua used to really look up to teacher Ken when he was younger. Now he's in jr. High Ministry. Lizzy loves her class and all of her teachers.

:corinne: said...

Oh that is soooo cute. I'm sure Keith will be tickled to learn of this.

Sandy said...

btw loved your sisters slide show! some of those parks look familiar! I went to one with an airplane like that in Rancho. It is such a nice park. Are you going to the zoo on the 9th?

Leti said...

I love this! Bek's dress is adorable.

Mrs. R said...

:) Okay, I couldn't help but think how that comment is going to translate into her teenage years...

Melody said...

That first picture would be even better if she was just gazing into his eyes!! ;) She's so precious!