Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How Do You Measure Success In Your Life?



My first blog award!! Thanks, Megs!
Here are the "to-do's" that accompany this award:

1.) Say something nice to the man in your life.
Jose, I don't know anybody who loves God's Word more than you do. Your faithfulness to study and live according to it blesses and encourages me and I know you are a shining example to our children as well. I love you and admire you.


2.) List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.
1. Fear (reverence) God when I am with others and when I am alone.
2. To put others above myself, even in the little things.
3. My husband is secure in my faithfulness and love for him.
4. My children know their mommy loves them and would do anything for their well-being.
5. Being approachable to anyone and everyone...a friend to all.
6. To know that I am only successful in life because of Jesus Christ and all He has done for me.

3.) Assign 5 other blogs this award.
1. Leti
2. Nettie
3. Lulu
4. Mrs. R.
5. Jess. S.

1 comment:

Jannette Thrasher said...

I love all your answers. I can say that as a friend you measure up. You are not a fake Christian. you are the real deal sister. Thank God we are all a work in progress. Philipians 1:6