Monday, November 5, 2007

Family Fun Time



On Saturday, my husband, my dad, me, and my girls got to go to Knott's Berry Farm, courtesy of my dad. During the first few weeks of November, veterans and those currently serving in the military are granted free admission with one other free guest and the rest of your guests (up to 6) pay only $12.95 each. It really is a nice way to say "thank you" for serving our country. We had a delicious breakfast together and a really fun day. There was only a little crankiness on the part of my 3 year old. Other than that, it was great! Thank you, Dad!!!

P.S. If you notice something is different on me...its the glasses. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It WAS a terific day! Those are great shots of the girls!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like loads of fun. I have never been to knotts. I agree that our Veterans deserve our appreciation. I didnt rcognize you at first. I wear glasses, but I don't have any. I better get some soon.I Pray that all is well and feeling better.

Love,
Nettie

Leti said...

It sounds like you guys had lots of fun and from the look of the pictures "ya all" look very joyful. Your girls are making wonderful memories with their Grandpa and this is priceless. And yes, we cannot thank our servicemen/women enough for "their sacrifice". Because of others sacrifices we have the freedoms that we have. And this goes way back to more than two-thousand years. btw you look very studious with glasses...you look nice in them.