Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Target Rocks!!!



Last Friday my vacuum cleaner of almost 10 years finally kicked the bucket. So in the evening we spent a fun-filled Friday night vacuum shopping. I really wanted to invest in a high quality vacuum because of my horrid allergy problem. We found the one we wanted and shelled out the money. I love my new vaccum!! It looks like a robot and its yellow so we now call it Bumblebee. Even though we paid for the quality I think every penny is worth it. So yesterday my mom called and asked what model we got. I told her and she asked if we got the $50 Target gift card with our purchase. "Uh, no." The deal began on Sunday. So today I went to the customer service counter and asked if there is any way I could get that $50. The girl was so nice! She refunded the money for the vacuum, re-charged me, gave me my giftcard, and refunded the difference in the tax I paid originally. Like I said...Target rocks, and so does my new vacuum!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well congrats on getting "Bumblebee." You may recall that I've had my Hoover ("Anteater") for almost 14 years and it's still going. Are we weird to name our vacuums? YIKES!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. Someone blessed me with that same vacuum this year. It is nice to not have to buy vacuum bags.It reaches in high places, down low, and in corners that are hard to get to especially when you are pregnant. Good choice. I know it will make life a bit easier.

Love,
Nettie

P.S.Our's is Walle, and the kids run wild when I turn it on.

P.S.S.We also name our cars,and most of our appliances.

Leti said...

Okay, I totally feel out of this post...I have no name for my vaccum:( In fact, I did not know that people even named their appliances - LOL!!!

Good deal, Laura:)

Anonymous said...

Nettie, glad that Laura and I aren't the only ones who name their inanimate objects. I also name my autos; "The Flagship" and "Funmobile." That's as far as I go, however.

Mrs. R said...

I AM SO JEALOUS DID YOU GET A DYSON VACUUM!?!?! You will have to tell me how it works. I've been wanting one since they first came out, but couldn't justify the expense since our Hoover is still working just fine.

Enjoy your new toy!

Laura said...

Yes, its a Dyson....I love it!! It works miracles. If you want you can try it out and vacuum my house over Christmas vacation (what fun!). Ha Ha Ha