Friday, June 5, 2009

Gotta Love the Honesty

Today I was reading some stories to my children. We came to one where the question was posed, "What would you do if you were walking on the street and found a purse full of money?" I asked Annie what she would do and she said, "I would pick it up and walk door to door asking whose it was and give it back." Great. I'm happy with that answer. I asked Bek what she would do. She said (with a delight-filled smile), "I would pick it up and get the money and put it all in my piggy bank!" Well, at least she's a saver not a spender, right?

We had a little talk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!! Don't you just love those innocent comments! They always crack me up:)~ Crystal V.

lulu said...

hey Beka, reminds me of me when I was little and Annie,would be Letty..
love your baby girls.

Melody said...

Ha! You're right- at least she didn't say "I'd go to Target and buy all the Littlest Pet Shop toys there" or something like that!

Mrs. R said...

Hahaha. At least she's still young enough where things like that are cute. :)