Wednesday, January 23, 2008

9 Years

Happy Anniversary to my love of 9 married years. I can't imagine my life without you. You are my one true love and very best friend. Thank you for loving me more and more with each passing year. I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us as we keep moving forward in our walks with Him. He truly did give me a perfect gift in you.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." -James 1:17

"Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following after you; For wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; Your people shall be my people, And your God, my God." - Ruth 1:17

5 comments:

Leti said...

We love you! Happy Anniversary and may the Lord give you many more.

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy Anniversary! Annie and Bekah are SO lucky to have such wonderful parents! May God bless all of you and grant you many, many, many, MANY more happy, healthy, and productive years together!

Much love to you all,
Dad/Gramps

Jess Stevens said...

Happy Anniversary!

José J. said...

Well, as we all know, I got the better part of this deal. I am so blessed by my Laura and thank God for her. I certainly found favor from God through my virtuous wife.

"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord" Proverbs 18:22

"Houses and riches are an inheritence from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord." Proverbs 19:14

I love you Lo!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!!!!
Praise the Lord !!!

May You both continue to draw strength from Jesus, As he is the Lord of Your marriage.

Love,
Nettie