Friday, January 11, 2008

Could A Girl of 29 Years Feel Any More Loved????

First of all, thank you to my most awesome husband for that last post. He knows if I had caught him typing it, I would have put up a stink...so he had to be sneaky and did it when I took Annie to school in the morning. I agree with the comments...he is such a sweetie...actually in my eyes he is just the plain old best. He has seen me at my best and at my worst, yet he chooses to focus on the better.

Guess what else he did to surprise me? This may not sound like a big deal, but he shaved off his beard! A month or so ago I had asked if while on vacation, he might shave it off and leave his glasses off a little...to look like when we first dated and were married. Yes, this sounds selfish of me, and it is since I look far from what I did 9 years ago, but he did it! Thanks Babe! You look so great! He also bought me the the book Having a Mary Spirit in a Martha World. I enjoyed my last book so much (see my post called "Excerpt") that Jose got me the sequel. I can't wait to dive in.

Thank you for all of the special birthday greetings on my blog as well as cards, ecards, and phone calls. I truly am blessed by amazing family and friends. I thank my God for each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Jess Stevens said...

My husband bought me the same book for Christmas, it is awesome.