Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Something New

Well, I've decided to try out this blogging thing. It seems that my memory isn't as sharp as it once was, so maybe a daily journal will help preserve some memories as a young mommy. My girls are growing so fast, and it bothers me when I can't remember important details of their lives. Right now I'm listening to pleasant sounds...they're playing together nicely in the living room, imagining and working together. I'll treasure this as long as it lasts because I'm sure within the next 5 minutes they'll be bickering. :)

Things are busy, but good around here. Jose and I went to our dance lessons last night. Latin dancing is so much fun!! I wish we had done this sooner! It was a nice mid-week date in a fun, tasteful setting. I wish the kids would like us to practice more. Every time we start trying to they run up and want to join in. I really hope they'll love dancing too.

Its a cleaning/laundry day here, so I'm trying to get it done and at the same time put into practice my newest motto, "People are more important than my plan". I have a mission to get my chores done, but of course there will be several interruptions that will make me want to be snappy and short...to the little people I love so much. They are more important than the laundry. I will remember that today and do my best to respond to them with love and grace.

Yep...they're bickering...better go referee!

No comments: