Monday, December 17, 2007

A Visit to Nancy's House


This morning we drove to L.A. to visit my cousin, Nancy. We enjoyed lunch with her and Marina and Marina's friend. My girls love to play with Nancy's dogs and bird. They are such animal lovers! One day we'll have to get a pet for them...one day when they're old enough to clean up after the beasts! :) For the 4th Christmas in a row, Nancy has bought my girls beautiful Christmas dresses and shiny shoes to wear for our festivities. We got to pick them up today...they're gorgeous cream and burgundy colored dresses. My girls are so happy. They still dress up in past holiday dresses and dance around to their Disney Princess CD in their room (they're totally girly). Thank you, Nancy!!

2 comments:

:corinne: said...

How sweet is that...now you've gotta show the girls in their dresses! ;) I feel a photo shoot coming on. hee hee

Leti said...

girly it is...once again, I am reminded about how you say that you are blessed to be surrounded by such a wonderful family...that is what family is for. I know the girls will look beautiful - they always do.