Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What A Life!!



Well for a couple days my Rebekah has had a stuffy/runny nose. Nothing serious, but still a bit bothersome. She decided to practice her sharing skills and passed it along to Annie as of this morning. So for the first time they got to experience breakfast in bed...they love it! I reminded them that Mother's Day will be coming around, no wait, I have an anniversary next month, no wait...a birthday even sooner than that! Let's see if what goes around really comes back around. Just in case, I'll take some stuffed french toast, hashbrowns, fresh fruit, OJ, and coffee. :)

I hope they get better before Saturday as we're suppossed to go visit my elderly grandma to celebrate Christmas on Saturday and I know we can't bring any sicknesses around her. We already missed Thanksgiving with her due to Bek's stomach virus. Thank you for any prayers you lift up!

5 comments:

Leti said...

Hey, is this what's supposed to happen when one doesn't feel good:) How come no one has ever bothered to inform me...he!he!he!

Your girls are blessed to have such an incredibly thoughful Mommie. Will be praying that they feel well soon so that you guys won't miss out on any Christmas activities and celebrations.

Jess Stevens said...

how fun for the girls! I'll be praying they both feel better VERY SOON so you can enjoy time with your Grandma.

:corinne: said...

Hope she feels better! Cute pics of them enjoying their breakfast in bed.

lulu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lulu said...

I hope they get better,but wait I want a mommy like that .
love you guys.