Monday, March 17, 2008

Bittersweet

Analinda, Karina, Jessica, Judy, Judith, Gianina, Jisselle, & Nellie


Last Wednesday at church, my husband and I announced it would be our last night with Gracia Calvary. We believe our season there has ended and the Lord is leading us back to Calvary Chapel Chino Valley, at least until He shows us if we're moving closer to seminary. Word had already gotten out amongst the Jr. High and High School girls before that evening and they were so sweet to make me farewell cards and surprise me with them. They said the sweetest things in them and made it difficult to leave. Many people came up to give us their well-wishes and prayers and I felt so loved as I left that night. I will miss our friends at Gracia, but because they really are friends, I know I will stay in touch with them.

Our first Sunday back to CCCV was wonderful. I truly enjoyed the study, worship, and fellowship with those I've missed so much the past year. I'm looking forward to being there as long as the Lord keeps us there.


3 comments:

Leti said...

I missed having the girls run up to me and hearing the precious voices. I also missed seeing you guys, but I am very excited in what God is doing in your lives. I am also very happy for YOU. btw I also love your new colors.

Anonymous said...

I know that you will be missed at Gracia. But I'm happy to know that I will see you more often. We usually attend first or third. Hope to run into you and the family. BTW I also love your new colors and flowers.

Love,
Nettie

Jess Stevens said...

Laura I love your heart for the Lord, thank you for being an inspiration!
Also, email me sometime I have an awesome contact in regards to Seminary!