Monday, March 17, 2008

Fabulous Grandparents

















I thought I would share these pictures from last Thursday and take a minute to share how blessed I am by both of my parents' desire and effort to be close to my girls. My mom attended a tea at Annie's school and my dad drove out just to visit for a couple of hours in the afternoon. They're both willing to get down and play with the kids and give them more slack than they deserve when they're in less than great moods. My girls love them so much and look forward to spending time with them. They're the best!!




6 comments:

Leti said...

you are blessed to have such parents and your girls are blessed to have incredible grandparents. May the Lord continue to give you all many more opportunities to be together.

Anonymous said...

Your Girls are so cute. I thank God for Parents that are involved in their grandchildrens lives. May there be showers of blessings.

Love,
Nettie

Anonymous said...

How can I NOT love all of you so much?! You're all so lovable! Post Script: Nice Spring colors on your blog!

Jess Stevens said...

that is awesome! parents are such a blessing. those pictures are beautiful.

:corinne: said...

That's fantastic, you are definitely blessed with such wonderful parents. You can tell the girls just love being with them. Happy Easter!

Moni said...

Hey lory , I love the pictures of the girls with there grandparents. You can see all the love they have for them . They are truly blessed to have them in there lives.