Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Six Word Memoir

My good friend tagged me on her blog to think of a six word memoir to describe my life. I've been lazy and haven't thought of many clever phrases. The only one I could come up with to describe my life, or at least what I desire my life to reflect, is one I thought of last August when I began this blog...look at my blog title. :)

"In Him, Through Him, For Him" ("Him" being God)



Its my turn to tag a few bloggers. I tag:

Nettie
Leti
Corinne
Jessica

And my dad - please post in the comments section. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what this means or how it works. Help.

Sorry, I'm a little slow.

Anonymous said...

Love,
Nettie

Anonymous said...

!Caramba! This is going to take some thought! Hmmmm, gimme a day or two and I'll come up with something. :-)

Anonymous said...

O.K., here is my six-word memoir: "Been there, done that, loved it!" HA! Just kidding :-) Actually I think that "I'm blessed because He loves me!" is a better descriptor.

Mrs. R said...

I love it! :) Sometimes the answers are right in front of us.

Anonymous said...

So I have my Memori posted on my blog.

Love,
Nettie