Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What Is the Consequence for Impatience??

On New Year's Day we (okay I) decided it was time to re-arrange furniture. You know...new year, new layout. Apparently I felt that my hubby was taking too long. So to move things along, I took it upon myself to move my extremely heavy oak desk. I sure was proud of myself...just call me She-Ra, with a hernia. Yep, that's what the doc says and on Monday, Aug. 11th he's gonna fix me right up. So with my 3 and 5 year olds, its rather inconvenient seeing how I won't be up and down as much as they need me to be the first week. I'm calling in the troops (Jose and Mom) for help that week. I think I'll look at it as a mini-vacation.

If anybody ever sees me moving heavy furniture alone, please slap me on the wrist and remind me of the consequence for impatience, and pride I suppose.

2 comments:

Mrs. R said...

You poor thing! I'll pray that the surgery goes well.

Leti said...

praying for you:)