Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Un-Birthday

My dad does something pretty neat for both Annie and me. Since our birthdays are in January, right on top of Christmas, he celebrates our 1/2 birthdays. So every July I get my own personal birthday celebration with my dad. Last night he came over and took me to Las Campanas (mmmm!) We enjoyed good food and good conversation. He also gave me a cute decorative box with new stamps and an ink pad and money for scrapbooking. Yay!! I'm so looking forward to begin scrapping and I have the date set next Friday night to begin.

Thanks, Dad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I've only seen my Dad once in twelve years, although we do talk on the phone regularly. He lives in Florida. I hope scrapbooking becomes a fun and enjoyable time. I can't wait to see some of your work when its done.

Love,
Nettie