Friday, September 25, 2009

PDA


And by PDA I don't mean Personal Digital Assistant. I mean Public Displays of Affection. Has anybody else noticed people more frequently and publicly displaying their affection lately? Well I have and NOTHING bothers me more! I'm all for holding hands, walking with an arm around eachother, or a quick peck. But all those lovebirds out there have had me blushing lately! Seriously, in the children's section of a department store in the middle of the aisle?! Come on! (sigh) Okay, I feel better I got to vent a bit. Thanks for letting me rant.

4 comments:

Leti said...

Amen Sister - what is up with that!

:corinne: said...

Totally with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, we didn't mean to make you blush.

BAhahaha! Just kidding! I totally agree!

Nicole said...

Hey found you blog through the mfw blog roll...I know what you mean about PDA...it is sick!!