Friday, September 4, 2009

Un Ministerio Nuevo

If you understand Spanish, you'll know my title says "A New Ministry" (I hope it does...I'd better check with Jose on the accuracy!). Anyway, I'm excited to share with everybody that my hubby gets to teach the new Spanish ministry beginning at our church starting next Sunday, September 13th. We are looking forward to what the Lord will do through it. There are already so many servants who have signed up to help out. I'm still praying about what my role is and how to best help out Jose and the ministry. I will be there to support him and do what I can with my limited Spanish. Most importantly I will be praying for him and everyone else involved, especially those who have yet to commit themselves to Jesus Christ. Will you please add this ministry to your prayers? Also, pray for my husband - as I've stated before he is superman and now he will be juggling work full time, school full time, teaching a full Bible study weekly, oh yes and his daughters and pregnant wife.

4 comments:

Leti said...

Jaime and I are praying for you all. He are excited and are here for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Jose is superman and he serves a super God! I will pray for supernatural strength & energy for ALL of you! May God bless you as you start this new ministry for his glory.

Jannette Thrasher said...

My prayers are with you sister. I am So excited that I want to learn spanish.

Adrienne said...

How exciting! I was wondering if Jose was going to be teaching when they talked about it in church. Your family is always in my prayers.