Thursday, September 10, 2009

Say "Ahhh"














Annie had a very successful dental visit yesterday. No cavities!!! Why is it that as the dentist was looking at her x-rays my heart was pounding and I was dreading to hear if there were any cavities, feeling like I would be a bad mom if so? Would it be my fault if there had been? The only disappointing news for Annie is that according to her x-rays, it will be another year before she loses any baby teeth. She has been anxiously waiting for a loose tooth but she'll have to wait a little longer. I was relieved to hear that's normal. Someone had even told me, "ooh, they might have to pull her baby teeth to let the others come down." Thanks for the encouragement. j/k Anyway, Bekah was such a crack up (we can always count on her for some comedy). She sat in a chair watching Annie and making comments the whole time. She also received a balloon and goodies (even though she did nothing to earn them). The one thing she didn't get that Annie did was a cute little 2-minute hourglass to remind her how long to brush for. Even though she wants one, Bekah says she won't go to the dentist until she is 6. We'll see about that...

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Congratulations, Annie! Excellent job! Love, Grandpa

Leti said...

Congratulations Annie! Good job Mom. Bekah is hilarious - I can almost hear her beatufil voice.