Monday, October 15, 2007



Today would have been my Aunt Terry's birthday. She passed away 2 1/2 years ago...and I miss her terribly. I was especially sad as I searched through my pictures of her for the above slide show. She had a heart of gold and was the most generous person I've known. As you can see in the pictures, she would go all out for Thanksgivng and Christmas...which are some of the most wonderful memories I have. She truly brought the magic to our holiday gatherings. So here is to Aunt Terry and all the wonderful memories she created for so much of the family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful slide. It is so good to remember what our loved ones were like. It is hard when the holidays come up. We can pass the legacy of our family heritage on to our children and friends.

Hope your season is filled with the fragrance of our Lord.

Love,
Nettie

Leti said...

wow! Lord bless you! As the Lord gets you through yet another layer of the grief process may His peace and comfort fill your heart. This is truly a wonderful reminder of those loved ones that have been part of our life. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart!

What a terrific tribute to my sister. Thank you for making this slide show. This would have been her 74th birthday. I remember when I was about five or six years old I couldn't wait for her to come home from work because she always made my life special in one way or another. I'm glad that she made such an impression on you and I hope that you always keep her in Annie and Bekah's lives because that's how our loved ones live on--through the sweet memories we retain and pass on to our children.

I think of her often and miss her terribly.

Love,

Dad