Saturday, October 13, 2007

What Makes Children Happy?

I've always heard it said that the best thing a parent can do for a child is to love his/her spouse. On Thursday afternoon I spent the afternoon at my mom's house and as I was freshening up Annie excitedly came asking me to look at a picture. So I walked with her to my mom's bedroom thinking it would be a picture of herself with Bekah or something like that. But no, it was a picture of Jose and I on our 5th anniversary. She said, "Whenever I see this picture it makes me realllllly happy." That warmed my heart to know that she feels secure and happy when mommy and daddy are together.

1 comment:

Leti said...

What a blessing! Your girls are extremely fortunate to be in a home that honors the Lord Jesus and that each of you love each other so much. I know that they will look back and treasure the memories that they are building with Mommie and Daddy. This is precious!