Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not Quite the Mother of the Year





Today I got to go help out at Annie's classroom Harvest Party. I was in charge of the cupcake table helping the little ones decorate their treats. It was a lot of fun getting to know Annie's classmates. Anyway, Annie needed to use the restroom so I took her. When I was going to help her pull up her tights I noticed something was missing...underpants! Hello! No wonder she'd been fidgeting in the morning. Sorry, Sweetie. Thankfully each child has an extra change of clothes at school so we were saved.

3 comments:

Leti said...

o nooo...hey, this could happen to anyone. And you are still "The Mother of the Year" in my book.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Leti. There is so much to remember in one day. The Harvest party looks very cute the way you guys decorated. Annie's classroom looks very friendly and inviting. Can't wait to read your next post. You got me hooked to your blogg. I love the way that you journal.

Love your Sister in Christ,
Nettie

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked too! Keep writing!